The Art of Knowing
Imagine that you are computer accessing the internet. While there is plenty of stuff to be had and done as a standalone unit, there is much more available when you access the interconnection of computers. This level of access also moves you from ‘single line' access to ‘broadband' connection to and from ‘All That Is.' Take a moment to experience this right now:
1. Breathe, relax, expand, inwardly and outwardly.
2. Suspend your thinking completely for the moment.
3. Shift your energy from your head/thoughts to the air around you and your capacity for sensing.
4. Connect from ALL of you to ALL of ALL.
5. Imagine that you have a gazillion antennae all over your body (inside/outside) and that they are receiving impressions/information.
6. Notice and acknowledge the knowing that is streaming through you. Give it some language, some context.
Play with this level of connection throughout the day, every day and notice how you have access to more than you did before. I'd love to hear what ripples for you.