Your perception of the world is colored by your thinking and beliefs, yes? The repetitive patterns of habitual thinking can sometimes keep you stuck on the hamster wheel of limiting beliefs and diminish your capacity to live into the potential that is your birthright.
Take a moment to contemplate the patterns in your life that kept you stuck this year . . .
- What projections have you made in your relationships?
- What judgments have you made about your body?
- What resistance do you have around money?
- What assumptions have you made about your vision?
- What other areas of your life are stuck in a box of conditioned thinking…
To facilitate the relinquishing of the old you can picture each of your limited perceptions in a bubble and imagine the bubble bursts, along with the energy of that belief. As the old perceptions loosen their hold on you, notice the spaciousness that arises making room for what's now and what's new. Tap into your broadband sensing and notice what arises from the expansiveness of your boundless being:
- Clarity of vision to power up your purpose
- Certainty of action to manifest your vision
- Effortless expression of your dynamic essence
“What keeps us from accomplishing the impossible is not our mind, or our thoughts, but our vision and value.” Mattison Grey, Greystone Guides
As you shift your attention to your essence and align it with your vision, life will offer you countless opportunities to explore and engage the stuff of your dreams. Your dreams are harbingers of possibility and aliven the cosmic consciousness that powers your being. Honor the quality of your boundless brilliance and bring to life the potential that can only partner with you!
Listen to the audio…