Fear is an adventure in expanding limitations. Think about it. Normally you experience fear when you are at the edge of your experience. You are about to venture off the familiar path, and explore the new.
Take a moment to find the fear in your body right now.
- Where do you feel the edge that you just won't cross?
- What is the act that elicits the voices that diminish your resolve?
- What situation or circumstance spirals you into a quivering mass of doubt and uncertainty?
What if in your longing for something that is beyond your reach, in this moment, fear were the pathway pointing to the realization of your desire?
Fear is a portal to potential. It is like the North Star, a guiding light that illuminates the road you are to travel.
Imagine yourself fully equipped for the adventure:
1. Expect the Wonder. Merriam Webster describes wonder as “rapt attention or astonishment at something awesomely mysterious or new to one's experience.” Imagine experiencing the mystery of discovery as you encounter what's new in your world.
2. Travel Light. Empty your bags and travel lightly. Leave your assumptions at the door. Surrender your resistance to what's possible. Explore the experience with open curiosity. Your lightness of being will open the doors to clear perception.
3. Rely on Your Design. Your capacity for resourcefulness is encoded in your DNA. You have millions of years of programming for evolution. You have a built-in guidance system that never fails. Avail yourself of your multi-dimensional nature to feel, sense and know. Your innate intelligence will guide you to what's true and what's YES!
Fear is sparkling with possibility. While you're dancing with fear your senses are highly aware and extremely attuned. You are in a hyper-sensing state where everything seems to be magnified.
Imagine the information that is available to you in this heightened state of awareness. Though you may have been trained to avoid fear, shift to experience the gift of being at cause with this pathway to power.
What would the planet look like if you came from your POWER and not your FEAR?
Want to use fear for fuel and shift into your power? Join the BIG Shifts 21-day adventure.
Image: Think Towards the Light, Autumn Skye Morrison