When the seasons shift it's a great time to ride the energy of the creative forces. Natural rhythms pull us forward into cycles where things happen with much more ease. In spring it's a time to focus on what wants to come to Life. Where are you budding forth? What's in bloom?
These were my musings this morning as I communed with my Wild Creatrix. Although the creative forces are strong within me, I tend to prefer intimate environments. I want to feel seen and heard, to be known before I reveal my dreams and visions. I'm interested in the deep dive, not a surface encounter.
Safe, however, is not the ride the creative forces deliver. This morning I did two things to ride this energy of budding forth, even though initially I didn't feel like it, I …
- Introduced myself in an FB group where I've been a member for several months. I've lurked a bit here and there but haven't really participated.
- Responded to an invitation to partner on a colleagues FB Live show via another FB group. (Lots happening in groups!)
I felt a pull to do both of these things. I was ready to answer, but a bit reluctant. I made a move to ‘go with' the pull of the creative forces and Voila! it became easy. I hammered out what I had to say instantly.
The key thing about flowing with the creative forces is to move with, instead of against. When a flower transitions from a seed to a stem then a bud she is not impeding the flow. She is opening to the creative forces, she is a conduit for creation.
How to Nourish Your Creations
Once a seed has been planted its impulse is to grow. Very simple. You pay attention to what it needs and nourish it. If you're planting flowers that might look like:
- preparing the soil
- planting the seeds
- watering the seeds
- ensuring adequate sunlight
- flower thrives and blossoms
It's the same thing with your creative projects. You need to map them out, bring them into being, and enjoy the blossoming.
The Wild Creatrix Arises
My year-long project is
I started this year off with a very low-key offer to join a Writing Circle based on the idea of the Wild Creatrix. There have been 8 of us cavorting in the playground and her energy has taken hold. I'm ready to add more to the mix.
Here is the seed I'm planting:
The Wild Creatrix is a creative archetype. She is an invitation to embody your sovereign, feminine energy. She beckons you into the sacred circle of flow and abundance. Like the circle, she knows everything is interconnected. Beginnings and Endings are infinite portals. The Wild Creatrix has an abundance of ideas and energy and is ready to bring them into being. Our community helps you grow your circle of creative catalysts to ignite and inspire you and your body of work. We are ready to connect, create, and collaborate.
(Though I frame the Wild Creatrix in feminine terms this is applicable to men as well. This is an energy archetype!)
The Wild Creatrix Invitation
I've been making a list and am starting to reach out to the Wild Creatrixes I already know. Here's your invitation …
- Unleash your Wild Creatrix essence
- Craft a business, or body of work, that flaunts your mastery
- Connect with other Wild Creatrixes
- Resources to support unleashing your Wild Creatrix
- Platform to explore, experience, and express your Wild Creatrix
Here are the three projects I'm rolling out to activate your Wild Creatrix:
- Wild Creatrix Cafe. Weekly Zoom to unleash your creative essence, activate your juicy creations and connect you to a dynamic inner circle. I'll invite guests to explore these 3 topics and also share my own tips, tools, and techniques. Begins Wednesday, Jun 6, 10 am ET.
- Wild Creatrix Unleashed. Weekly Writing Circle. An opportunity to dive deeply and excavate the gifts of your exquisite being. This is a sacred and life-changing practice. Awaken and Activate! Join here.
- Wild Creatrix Academy. Library of Ecourses on unleashing your creative essence, evolving your body of work, and growing your creative community. (I'm envisioning juicy collaborations and/or hosting of your Ecourses. I have the platforms, the tech and marketing know how. I've just gotten some new tools and they're perfect for this!)
Are you ready to play? Join our Wild Creatrix Community.
As I give rise to the vision of The Wild Creatrix and take action on what buds forth from within, things unfold easily and naturally. I vision it every 1st Wednesday in my Wild Creatrix Circle but it's with me always.
What is the vision calling you into being? Where are your opportunities to blossom?
Big LOVE to you, darlings!