Storytelling is an essential skill to rewrite your experience. You probably already know that. After all, best-selling books and blockbuster films repeatedly illustrate the power of story to move you beyond what you thought was possible. But … what happens when you take your own ordinary life and create an epic story? That's the exploration in this session of The Wild Creatrix Cafe.
What is an Epic Story? What makes it different from other types of stories? What is its purpose and can your life story, however ordinary it may appear to you, be seen as something epic that deserves to be told? In this conversation, Santari will show you how to approach the telling of your story – whether in the best tradition of oral storytelling or as a piece of masterful genius writing.
Santari Green is a life coach, nutrition coach, and genius writing coach. He has extensive experience in assisting people to realize their dreams and discover their own empowerment.
Santari led a guided visualization at 30:45.
On our chat we explored:
- How epic storytelling elevates the playground of what's possible
- Sharing your epic story awakens the power of storytelling for others
- Changing your story changes your possible outcomes
- What qualities are essential for epic stories
- How your epic story brings you back home and elicits authenticity
- How epic stories create connection with others
If you would like assistance in developing your story, contact Santari regarding his coaching services.
Ready to access your genius writer? Get free access to Santari and Soleira Green's Genius Writers ecourse: 12 video and audio recordings. Register for the Wild Creatrix Cafe to get the password to the course.