It can be pretty easy to slip into a scarcity mindset nowadays. Especially if you watch the news or if you're surrounded by folks who have been pulled into the vortex of consensus consciousness.
Environments are key in upgrading your energy, so one of the ways to flip your switch from scarcity to abundance is to swim over to another pond.
Here are 7 ways that you can shift from feeling powerless about the economy, and your state of mind, and upgrade your energy to wild abundance:
1. Spend time in nature. Nature routinely produces more than it needs and clearly reflects the principle of abundance. Think of flowers, plants and trees and the thousands of seeds they produce, in order to guarantee the continuity of their species. Whether it's the certainty and cycle of the seasons or the proliferation of innumerable and differentiated life forms, nature models infinite abundance!
2. Define what abundance means to you. What does your life look like when there is overflowing fullness? Abundance is an energy that can be experienced on many levels – physical, emotional, energetic, spiritual. It is an idea that can be defined AND created. Invest the time to explore how YOU experience abundance and spend as much time with people, places, and things that elicit the essence of abundance for you.
3. Shift the focus to your flow. You are creating abundance in your life just by focusing on where your energy is naturally flowing. What you focus on, you will see in your world. It takes seconds for a perception to occur and be acted upon. That's because what you perceive is programmed. You literally walk around ignoring stimuli that is outside of the range of your current point of view. The more you focus on your flow, the more that will become the dominant force in your life.
4. Unleash your enthusiasm. Natural abundance occurs when you are a source, and a force, of passion and enthusiasm. Your excitement is contagious, other folks feel it and ‘catch it.' Abundance is something that grows as you give it away. It multiplies in intensity and reaches as you share it. This not only upgrades your environment but everyone whose life you touch.
5. Express your appreciation regularly. A great way to start and end your day is by listing three things that you are grateful for. As you run out of things to be grateful for you will find yourself feeling appreciation for the ordinary and mundane things in life. This will saturate your everyday experience with the energy of abundance. This is a sure-fire way to shift out of habitual thinking to a magical mindset. Appreciate the day, the sun, the sounds of early morning, your home, food, life, friends, and family… in short, everything!
6. Eliminate or reduce negative energy influences. Your feeling mechanism is going to be the best way to gauge this. Notice what you are doing and who you're with when you experience energy dips. You might need to cut back on watching the news, certain movies, and tabloid newspapers. Notice which people drain your energy, for whatever reason, and either limit or eliminate them from your day-to-day interactions.
7. Hang out with juicy, vibrant people. You know who these folks are, they are naturally abundant. You feel an energy shift in their presence. Possibility sparkles and you find yourself feeling like you can do anything.
Realize that a scarcity mindset is a habit. Nothing more, nothing less. You can create a huge shift in your thinking, and consequently in your world, by regularly and consistently making a choice to choose abundance!