5 Online Elements You Must Have to Participate in Powerful Joint Ventures
Or are you still waiting to figure out how to break into the joint venture playground?
If you want to fast track your virtual tribe building, and serve more people, joint ventures are an essential strategy. Sharing your message online is the most effective way of reaching more people, in less time. But, you’ll need to have certain elements in place in order to partner with others. Let's get started.
Ready to Become a Juicy Joint Venture Partner?
There's nothing that a seasoned Joint Venture partner appreciates more than someone who has their message and marketing act together. I've hosted, produced and participated in hundreds of joint ventures, let me share the 5 building blocks you need to have in place to partner.
1. Juicy Joint Venture Bonus.
This is not your standard website giveaway. It is a bonus used only for Joint Venture partnerships, that has extras, like:
- an audio from a popular teleclass
- a transcript of an interview on a HOT and related topic
- a time saving checklist
- a process map
- a short video training series
Popular formats for your gift are pdf's and mp3s, with access to any video replays on your website. Make sure to include an About Me page, with a call to action. What that call to action is, specifically, depends on what programs, products and services you're interested in promoting… down the line.
2. Mailing List Service.
An email management program will help you stay in touch with your new peeps. Aweber is one of the services with the highest delivery rates, that's a good thing.
- create a webform
- craft your welcome email, with links to download your Juicy Bonus Gift
- boost your engagement, and your profits, with an autoresponder follow up series
There are services that bundle email management, shopping cart and affiliate programs, like 1Shopping Cart and Infusionsoft.
3. Web Pages.
You'll need to create two pages …
- squeeze page, with a kick ass headline, strong intro paragraph positioning the problem/promise of your gift, bulleted benefits, call to action and your brief bio and pic
- download page, use your juicy bonus gift description from below, together with a bonus gift image and include the download links (plus any download instructions)
4. Promotional Material.
Provide your partner with some basic marketing materials:
- juicy bonus gift description, using the same basic info as on your squeeze page. Make sure to include a ‘$ value' for your gift and a product image.
- social media posts, to help you build buzz and drive traffic to the event. You can't rely solely on solo emails in today's marketplace. Craft social media posts that generate clicks, conversions and conversations.
5. Affiliate Program
This doesn't have to be complex. Chances are your shopping cart has an affiliate module. Or you can purchase a WordPress Plugin to easily manage the tracking aspect of your joint venture partnerships.
Don't get caught up in perfection. It's more important to get it done. Your marketing message and bonus gift will evolve as you and your business evolve. It will happen a LOT quicker if you share your message with MORE people. The real world gives you the most accurate feedback, and that's what will help you fine tune your message and your marketing most.
Ready to increase your impact, influence and income? Let me show you how you can get JV ready, and find and connect with more joint venture partners over the next 90-days. Check out the Juicy JV Jumpstart Training. And for the next few days it's half price!
Brought to you by Adela Rubio, Joint Venture Mentor and Expert Tribe Builder.