Partner Like a Pro: Find Your Business Essence
Partnership is essential in the new world we're co-creating. Think of a great friendship, business partner, mastermind or circle. Haven't you felt the exponential power of aligned interests and intentions? I've partnered with more than 200 conscious entrepreneurs and have learned a lot about what works and what doesn't.
You can make partnership really complex with contracts and commitments, but I've found it really boils down to two essential elements: the inner game and the outer game. The inner game explores your Business Essence, which we cover in the post and audio below. It also includes the limiting beliefs about partnership that are shared in this post, The Inner Game of Profitable Joint Ventures.
The outer game are the tactics, technology and tools you use to share your message and build your tribe. That's our next session hosted on a Google Hangout, Tuesday, 4pm ET, Jun 24.
When you are aligned on your inner and outer game you are a powerhouse. Partners say, “Yes!” to your joint venture requests and you start getting invitations to exclusive partnership opportunities. This is superglue for partnerships, way more than anything you'll find in a legal document.
Find Your Business Essence
Before you partner, clarify your Why, Who and What. These elements are key when you partner because they create natural connection and synergy with your perfect Partners.
You can get my template for the Find Your Business Essence exercise, print it out and get started. Or, create your own and have some fun with big paper and colored pencils.
Draw three circles on a piece of paper in the shape of a Venn Diagram. Label each one: WHY, WHO, WHAT. Set a timer for 2 minutes for each question and write the answers in the corresponding circles:
1. Craft your Why. Align with your deepest desires. What's the passionate purpose that moves you, over and over again? What's the superglue that connects you to your business, or body of work? Why do you do what you do?
2. Clarify your Who. Align with those you love to serve. Who are the folks that you can help most easily? Who are the ones best served by your passionate purpose? What are their values and visions, their hopes and dreams?
3. Define your What. Align with how you best deliver transformation. When you're being your most natural self, how do you deliver the shifts your community is most hungry for?
You'll find your Business Essence changes over time. It grows, it matures. As you embody your Business Essence, you create a one of a kind business and collaboration of the highest order!
10 Highlights of the Partner Like a Pro Call
You won't want to miss the energy of this 45-minute call, so listen below. It includes an Energy Shift to align and amplify your frequency and purpose, and I share how to boost your reach and grow your business through an upcoming collaboration.
If you want a quick recap, here are the highlights:
- The Juicy Stuff happens in the BIG Idea.
- Most of us want to really connect, not just grow our lists and income.
- The more you partner, the quicker you craft a focused message.
- Your frequency is what really creates shifts.
- When you're coming from your passion you're naturally magnetic.
- Any frequency shift has a big impact, and it ripples.
- Don't dismiss your crazy ideas. There are gems in them.
- The quantum path for BIG Shifts is aligned community.
- Sharing your message is scary, but it's worth it!
- The BIG Shifts event is an invitation for you to flower.
We can all sense and feel true connection and alignment. If this conversation speaks to you, I invite you to explore the BIG Shifts Fall Event. It's an opportunity to be a part of the transformation team and share your message with more people.
Ready to partner like a pro? Join our Google Hangout on Tuesday, Jun 24, 4pm ET. We'll dive into the outer game: the tactics, technology and tools to stand out as a partner.
About the Author
Adela Rubio writes and speaks on awakening your creative essence with the power of collaboration and community. She's hosted 20+ Women's Writing Circles, 30-Day Adventures, and Telesummits.